The Mayfair preserves magnificent heritage and provides a platform to showcase the very best of South Australian hospitality
Adelaide City, South Australia
The luxurious 5-star Mayfair Hotel can be found at the intersection of King William and Hindley Streets. The boutique hotel boasts an unmatched location, adjacent to Rundle Mall and a short walk to Adelaide’s Riverbank and entertainment precincts.
Nestled within the Heritage Listed Colonial Mutual Life (CML) Building, the Mayfair Hotel breathes new life into one of Adelaide’s iconic landmark buildings.
170 beautifully-appointed rooms and suites are complemented by premium hotel facilities, including 24 hour reception services, business centre, gymnasium, and a complimentary mini bar in each room.
The Mayfair Hotel offers elegant and locally inspired dining at Mayflower Restaurant and THE DEN, and a sophisticated rooftop experience at HENNESSY Rooftop Bar.
AVERAGE RATE PER NIGHT
“Not only is the Mayfair Hotel my absolute favourite when staying in Adelaide – it has one extra bonus. It is in walking distance of Haigh’s Chocolate Shop established in 1915, and if you are a chocolate lover (like me), then you certainly want to put this on your ‘must do list’ when visiting Adelaide next.”
William Docherty – Director.
- The Mayfair Hotel supports and contributes the local industry by purchasing authentic South Australian products.
- Our luxurious Mayfair beds have been custom designed and made right here in Adelaide, along with the beautifully handcrafted wardrobes, marble top desks and side tables. In addition, by sourcing local food and beverage produce we help to sustain and grow the local food and wine industry.
Superior Queen (Lead-in Room Type)
- Queen-size bed
- Double glazed windows
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Local and International minibar selection
- L’Occitane skincare range
- Grohe overhead hand shower
- Flat screen smart TV
- Privacy service panel
- Writing desk
- Media hub
- On-demand movies
- Bar fridge
- Self controlled air conditioning
- Touch-screen telephones
- Personal safe
- Iron and board
- Complimentary minibar (selective items)
- Exquisite, contemporary themed dining together with innovative menus highlighting the freshest, local, sustainable produce sourced from artisan suppliers, is the notion behind the hotel’s Mayflower Restaurant and Bar.
- On the Mayfair’s rooftop is the popular and sophisticated bar HENNESSY. This unique venue represents the height of city chic, with beautifully appointed and stylish interior spaces leading out to a glass-topped alfresco terrace and balcony. Here hotel guests and visitors enjoy a premium drinks menu featuring house cocktails, innovative and convenient snack food, personalised and welcoming service, and views of vibrant Adelaide.
- THE DEN has also opened in the Basement to bring bistro style fare, all day to hotel guests and people from Adelaide seeking something new.
- North Terrace is Adelaide’s leafy, cultural boulevard and within easy walking distance of the hotel.
- The Riverbank Precinct is a collection of buildings and spaces on both sides of the River Torrens linked by a magnificent, architecturally designed footbridge to create a unique entertainment playground of festivals, art, dance, music, theatre, exhibitions and sport.
- If shopping is more your thing, the Mayfair Hotel is directly opposite Adelaide’s premier shopping precinct, Rundle Mall.
- The Mayfair Hotel proudly sits at the entrance to Hindley Street which comes alive at night when Adelaide comes out to party.
Barossa Valley Premium Wine Tour with Lunch from Adelaide
- Introduction to the wines of the world-famous Barossa region
- Wine tasting & regional lunch at reputed Peter Lehmann Wines
- 4 wineries with an assortment of varietals & vintages to try
- Beautiful vistas & fascinating history of the Barossa Valley
- Small, intimate group size for more personalised attention
Mclaren Vale Bike and Wine Tour from Adelaide
- Chance to explore the McLaren Vale wine region by bike
- Advanced mountain bike with front suspension & disc brakes
- Lush green landscapes throughout the beautiful Kuitpo Forest
- Opportunity to ride down stunning Wickhams Hill
- Stops at local wineries for tastings of vibrant local wines