Spicers Hidden Vale is a gem, an escape just an hour’s drive from Brisbane that combines the style and comfort of a luxury retreat with the warmest of country welcomes.
Grandchester, Queensland, Australia
Discover a genuine regional adventure that combines a breath of fresh air with luxury, ‘paddock to plate’ dining and a generous range of nature-based activities at Spicers Hidden Vale.
It is here that you will experience the bush at its best, understated excellence in the Australian bush. Space to relax. Space to listen, to laugh, to embark on an adventure among the abundant wildlife. Experience the revitalising effect of spending time on 12,000 acres of true Australian Bush.
Perfect for the mid-week escape or weekend getaway, Spicers Hidden Vale is also a dream location for an unforgettable wedding day. With three event spaces and three private dining rooms, that family gathering, special event or unique conference can all be personalised and catered for.
The new Homestead is now open at Spicers Hidden Vale for guests to experience. After undergoing an 18 month rebuild, the new Homestead pays homage to the history of its colourful past, while incorporating modern luxurious finishings that Spicers Retreats are renowned for. We look forward to welcoming you to our new Homestead soon.
AVERAGE RATE PER NIGHT
- 34 rooms spread across colonial-style cottages
- Room types include Valley View Rooms, Cottages, Heritage and Luxury Suites, and Luxury Cabins
- Stylish décor in keeping with the property’s heritage
- Private ensuite
- Sustainable air conditioning system
- Luxurious bathroom amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Homage Restaurant
- Complimentary wifi
- Two swimming pools
- Outdoor spa
- Tennis court
- ATV tours
- Mountain biking and walking trails
- Campfire under the stars
- Homage Restaurant providing farm to fork Australian cuisine
- Onsite bar and lounge
- Private dining room
- Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner